This past week was CRAZY but awesome. Here's a list of a few things we did in the past seven days.
- Blake attended a Light for the Lost (LFTL) dinner in Elk City, OK.
- We both spoke at LATENITE, OU Chi Alpha's (OUXA) weekly student gathering.
- We had the OUXA staff over for lunch and some quality time.
- Blake (and Eden) attended a LFTL dinner in Chickasha, OK. Blake actually was the guest speaker for the evening, which is a great honor.
- Katy was on a missionary panel doing Q&A at OSU Chi Alpha's weekly student gathering.
- We had a couple of college students over to discuss opportunities and life in Ireland.
- I took Katy on a date for her birthday, thanks to the amazing child-minding skills of Pastors Brian and Lori Wade.
- I got to attend an OU football game with a lifelong friend.
- And to finish it all off, we had two amazing services at LifeSpring Church in Norman and Generations Church in Guthrie. Both have amazing pastors and people who have been faithful and generous to us.
It was an incredibly busy week, but super productive. We are truly blessed to have such a large and consistent team. Thanks for all your prayers and support.