It's hard to believe we've been here for one whole year! Yesterday, St. Patrick's Day, was our one year anniversary of living in Ireland. I still remember those first moments leaving the airport like it was yesterday.
Here are a few highlights of our first year in Ireland.
- Des & Eimear picking us up at the airport.
- Two great months in Limerick with the Enget family, Pastor Kevin, & the Abundant Lifefamily.
- Moving to Dublin and joining our St. Mark's Church family.
- Meeting great new friends at St. Mark's Church.
- Finally got used to driving on the left side of the road.
- Going to Germany for SFC Europe's Connect Conference with Sarah & James.
- Found our favourite chipper in Dublin.
- Getting to know students & friends at Chapel Group, the CU at Trinity College, & Agapeministry.
- A great friendship built with Julian Hamilton.
- Our first Thanksgiving in Dublin with family & friends.
- Our first event on campus as Students for Christ Dublin. Link
- Our first Christmas in Dublin with family able to fly in.
- Getting the news of our first child.
It's been both one of the greatest and toughest years of our lives. We count ourselves incredibly blessed by the opportunity & journey that lies before us. We wouldn't be here without your prayers and support. Thank you.
Here's to many more years!