There are three things going on right now, about which we could really use your prayers.
- We are currently all enjoying our third cold/sickness in two months. We're optimistic though that this will be the end of illness for a while. Don't worry, it's nothing serious, just very annoying.
- Please pray for health and rest for all three of us, especially Katy who is 20 weeks pregnant.
- We are currently collecting documents to send in a letter of application for our visa. Approval on this application will allow us to go officially apply in May. You could say this is our application to apply for a religious visa. These can be somewhat tricky since our approval is purely at the discretion of the person who happens to receive it. Some get turned down, even with proper documentation.
- Please pray that we receive approval to apply for a new visa
- e are at a very crucial point in our ministry here. As we begin to lay the groundwork for large upcoming projects, we will desperately need your prayers. In the next few months we will have important conversations with university faculty/chaplains, students, university ministry colleagues, etc. Favour and direction through these conversations will set our course for the next few years.
- Please pray for wisdom, discernment, favor, direction, and courage in the conversations we will have coming up.
Thank you all for your prayers and support. Together we are working to show the love of Jesus to university students of Ireland.
By the way, here's a great pic of Katy's baby bump!