The last crazy week (I hope) has come and gone. Another busy but great few days seeing supporters and friends. We made our way down to First Assembly of God in Chandler, TX, then spent a couple of days with family in Houston. Katy and Eden headed to Baton Rouge to be with her mother, and I flew back to OKC. In OKC I went to Spring Creek AG in Edmond., had great connection time with both OU and OSU Chi Alpha directors, and saw friends at Davenport AG.
At Spring Creek, Pastor McCaslin spoke on Philippians 4:6-7. It was an encouraging message reminding us, in the midst of anxiety, to bring our requests to God "with thanksgiving". This past month has been one of the most stressful and exhausting seasons of our life. In light of this encouraging word, I decided it would be good to list five things in this season for which we are thankful.
- We are thankful for time with our family and friends.
- We are thankful for the opportunity to share about Ireland to so many people.
- We are thankful for Eden. He has been so great through this crazy season.
- We are thankful for our marriage. We have grown closer through the stress.
- We are thankful for you...for all your prayers and support.