So far 2015 has been a bit of a slow start. Eden and Katy have been sick, but are slowly getting better. We've been super busy with administrative stuff and dealing with visa renewal letters. Needless to say, we're ready to get all that behind us and settle into the routine for this semester. Right now, we're hoping our average week will look like this.
- Monday - family day
- Tuesday - St. Mark's Staff meeting, various coffees and meetings around Dublin
- Wednesday - coffee with students at University College Dublin and Chapel Group service (St. Mark's Church college ministry).
- Thursday - Katy spends the day in Carlow and Blake works from home.
- Friday - Katy attends AGI SALT courses. Blake keeps Eden and works from home.
- Saturday - various events, coffees, and meetings throughout the semester.
- Sunday - Ministry at St. Mark's Church and one Sunday a month in Cork visiting the college ministry at Grace Christian Church.
We're so blessed with many opportunities, but at this point it looks to be a busy and stressful semester. We pray God will give us wisdom in walking through doors he has opened and closing doors he hasn't. We appreciate your prayers and support. Together we are following God's leading, connecting the university students of Ireland to Christ.