We're coming up on a month of being in Dublin. Here a few things we LOVE about living here.
- We love the energy in the city centre.
- We love our church. (close by and great people)
- We love our new Speed the Light car.
- We love our apartment. (accessible and a great view)
- We love the weather. (cloudy & rainy)
- We love that there are two Starbucks right outside our apartment.
- We love that Trinity College is a five-minute walk from our apartment.
- We love making wonderful new friendships.
- We love the students of Dublin.
- We love how the Irish look after each other and take time to listen.
- We love that people are more important than tasks.
Thank you so much for all your prayers and support. We love our team. To express our love and appreciation for you, I would like to quote Paul...
"Whenever I pray, I make my requests for all of you with joy, for you have been my partners in spreading the Good News about Christ from the time you first heard it until now. And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns." - Philippians 1:4-6