"The great danger when God does a miracle is that we get comfortable." - Mark Batterson
Two things happened when I read this quote:
- I was immediately challenged not to get comfortable
- I was immediately encouraged about the future.
God has provided funds, built a team, and opened doors over the past 13 months. We are so grateful...but we're just getting started! Every miracle this past year has simply been setting up a foundation and stability for God to do something great in Dublin, Ireland.
I can't thank you enough for your prayer and support over the past 13 months. Now I ask you to continue your support and let's focus our prayers on future miracles. I believe they will be greater than we've ever seen before.
- Pray that God would prepare the hearts of students who will be our core group.
- Pray that God would open doors with the leadership of Trinity College Dublin.
- Pray for the continued growth and success of St. Marks Church. (A healthy home church is imperative.)
- Pray that we would find key students and future leaders over the next year.