We have reached all but two of our goals to be able to leave for Ireland.
- We have the final 24% of our monthly budget to raise
- We need to find someone to live in our house.
We would like to ask for your help regarding our house. If you are looking for a house in South Oklahoma City, if you know someone who is looking, or if your church would like to bless a missionary on furlough with housing...just shoot me an email.
Here are the details:
- We cannot rent (tax reasons).
- We are not aiming to make a profit (we need to cover mortgage & bills).
- We need someone by February at the latest.
- We want the right person/family...not just any person/family.
Thanks for your prayer and practical help in getting us to Ireland.